Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October

You know, I prolly wouldn't hate it as much as I do if Buffalo was warmer.  I mean, in all reality, Buffalo is a beautiful place, if you look over things here and there and don't actually live in the city, and if you look at it from across a body of water, but it is just too damn cold here most of the year. But hey, I think we might get a fall! 

Thankfully classes and everything end by mid december, so I don't really have to drive drive to school anymore.... just work for a few weeks after I officially graduate... But you don't care about all that shit XP

But what have I really been up to? Nothing that would surprise anyone, really. Doing art, playing with my "Star Crossed Lover", and fighting the system.

But thats it for now. Been on the computer. Yes.

No comments: