Sunday, September 1, 2013

Long Time No See

Its interesting how life works sometimes.  In this case, I have moved away from art school (for future reference, any school that offers art is a graphic arts school, until you tell them what you want to do. Then they are a 'graphic design' school. Those are not the same thing.), got a job that fits me perfectly, and moved away from an abusive relationship (took a long time and a lot of therapy to make me realize that) to find a man that would do anything for me.

Now, how does that effect this blog?

Well, as you can see, 2 years of no posts. That's 2 years in which there was:

a break up
a few jobs
left school
gave up on art school (cannot afford 11k a semester)
recovering from serious illness
moving on with my life
and growing, thanks to a special, and supportive, man

I have decided I am going to try to keep this updated more. Lighter stories, feelings, pictures, and hey, a brighter outlook.

Like I said, its funny how life is.

No comments: