Sunday, November 4, 2007

はじめまして


Woah... is this thing on? Sweet. Well, lets get started, shall we? Hiya! I am Demeter, artist and college student. So why blog? Well... I returned in August from a year abroad in Japan. Kanazawa actually. I consider it my home, and the people who live there my family. I have since returned to my home in Buffalo, but cannot wait to go back. I will graduate in Jan 2009. I had another blog, which some may be familiar with on Wordpress, but I decided to retire that one, since that was mainly for my time abroad during Study Abroad. PURPOSE: Well, I suppose the purpose of this thing is to be able to convey my thoughts and feelings and stories from both sides of the water. Right now it is from the East Coast of the United States, but in a year or so it should be from the West Coast of Japan. I am here to try to amuse you, make you think, and make you wonder. This is also to try to share my experiences as a foreigner in Japan, but not in large city like Tokyo or Osaka, where it isn't strange to see foreign tourists. I would like to update every few days or so, but if you see me slipping behind fear not... I am trying to finish school quickly so I can go 'home' to Kanazawa again. So, in closing, 初めまして,私の名前はDemeterです。どぞよろしくお願いします。

No comments: