Monday, February 18, 2008

I Am Back. With Vengeance.

Total misnomer this time. While I am back, I doubt I will be going anywhere fast.  My body still aches, and moving anywhere or being up for 20 minutes at a time hurts like a motherfucker. I did get a new car, so I am back in school (I am getting geared up to not pay attention in my GEO 101 class right now), but not to the same degree. I have a feeling I will not be making an appearance at my 3rd class of the day because, honestly, I am not going to run the 10 minutes both ways. I cant. My body wouldn't let me walk the way to the bus this morning, so running is doomed as of right now. I will be back to that class Wednesday, not like missing a(nother)  day in a bogus gen. ed. will kill me. He also puts everything up online, and I play games through it anyway. I think I will use that time to work on a paper I forgot about (In the mess of this whole thing), which is due Wednesday.

On the docket for today: making appointment with professor to discuss my internship and maybe trying to get the fuck out of dodge early. Maybe by fall? Thats if I can somehow due the shit I was going to do in the fall in the summer. That would make going back to Kanazawa so much quicker and make my time and pain here end a lot sooner. Hopefully things work? Also, I need to get caught up. I missed 2 tests last week: a quiz in music that my professor said I can make up, and a Quiz in my LIN200 class, which it turns out my professor won't email me about. This shit amuses me. No, I will not email a TA who has no control over weather or not I can make up a test based on the fact that I was in a car crash, my professor does. But, if he is too much of a prick to email me back, I say fuck it. (I emailed my TA last night. I am such a good grade whore @.@ )

It is absolutely scary shit to all of a sudden have your future staring you in the face, but I need to just do what I can. Getting out of here quick means getting back into a life I feel comfortable with and finally leaving my past behind me (where it belongs, God damnit!). Also, I can't stand the winters here anymore, and the less amount of time I have to spend driving and constantly looking over my shoulder for the next accident, the better. I don't even get angry as much anymore. Well, atleast not as much as before. I just don't get a chance. My body hurts, and in my brain there is just a constant play of the accident and knowing that if it was just me and the motherfucking guard rail, I would have my lumina back and not be in massive amounts of emotional trauma. It was the fault of the 2 morons behind me, especially the silver SUV, that all this occurred. 


Unfortunately, the law doesn't cover emotional damage from being stuck in your car cause the person who first hit me was going too fucking fast.

No comments: